- Lexus widens the appeal of full hybrid CT 200h luxury compact hatchback with an increased model range and new equipment features
- New entry-point S grade, delivering 87g/km CO2 emissions
- Available to order now, priced from £21,995
- CT 200h adopts revised grade naming: S, SE, Luxury, F Sport and Premier grades
- New standard equipment features (according to model grade) include electric passenger seat adjustment, Smart Entry and Start and padded centre armrest
- DAB digital tuner standard equipment on Premier grade, and on all CT 200h with optional satellite navigation
- Lexus Hybrid Drive full hybrid powertrain gives all CT 200h sub-100g/km CO2 emissions
Lexus has introduced a new entry-point S grade to the range, making the CT 200h accessible to even more customers, but with no compromise in the luxury, sophistication and advanced technologies that distinguish all Lexus models. And thanks to being fitted with new 15-inch five-spoke alloy wheels and a larger rear spoiler, the new CT 200h achieves even lower CO2 emissions – 87g/km.
The entire Lexus CT 200h model range has been significantly revised for 2013, with an increase to five model grades, extending the appeal of the market’s only fully hybrid luxury compact hatchback to an even greater number of customers.
Some small, but attractive equipment changes have been made with the realignment of the grade structure: Premier (replacing SE-L Premier) gains a DAB digital tuner and electric front passenger seat adjustment. F Sport likewise adds an electric passenger seat control plus Smart Entry and Start. Luxury (replacing SE-L) adds power-folding door mirrors and Smart Entry and Start. And SE (replacing SE-I) benefits from power-folding door mirrors. All these models come with a revised front armrest with additional soft padding.
The satellite navigation system that is available as an option for SE, Luxury and F Sport models and is standard on the Premier grade, now comes with a DAB digital tuner and single-disc DVD player.
Here is how the new full 2013 CT 200h model range compares to the current grade structure: –
2013 Lexus CT 200h prices
The 2013 Lexus CT200h is available to order now with customer deliveries from 1st November. On-the-road prices are from £21,995; the full range with prices is given below.
|CT 200h S
|CT 200h SE
|CT 200h Luxury
|CT 200h F Sport
|CT 200h Premier