- New 277bhp 4.3-litre V8 engine
- Smoother, quieter and more refined performance
- New design achieves lowest aerodynamic Cd in the luxury car segment
- Longer wheelbase delivers greater cabin space
- On sale in the UK from 2000 to 2003
Lexus has been awarded the security accolade at the 2003 What Car? awards for the fourth year running. The LS430, winner for the third consecutive year, follows on from the award success in 2000 with the IS200
Lexus has been awarded the security accolade at the 2002 What Car? awards for the third year running.
Lexus scoops top place for the third consecutive year in the league table for What Car? Security Supertest 2001.
The new LS430 is the best luxury car in the world. A bold claim, but one its predecessor 10 years ago did not need to make as others proclaimed it as such.