- Special specification for Lexus RX 450h SE-I with package of practical accessories
- Exterior elements include roof rails, front and rear under-runs and rear bumper protector
- Interior features include cool/hot storage box and boot liner
- Value of accessories £1,500 but price premium to customers over standard SE-I model just £499
- Available to order now, from £48,899
Lexus has fettled a special Lifestyle version of its RX full hybrid SUV for the some of the rigours of winter with a package of accessories perfectly suited for those who love the great outdoors.
On the outside the new Lifestyle model comes equipped with roof rails and a rear bumper protect, plus front and rear under-run plates.
Inside there is a tough boot liner ready to cope with muddy boots, plus a refrigerated cool box that can equally keep food and drinks warm when the temperatures plummet.
Specified individually, these features would cost up to £1,500, but brought together for the new RX 450h SE-I Lifestyle they add just £499 to the on-the-road price, which is from £48,899.