- Introduction of the new high-value Lexus IS 250 and 200d Advance
- Specification builds on standard SE trim with wide range of luxury and hi-tech features
- HDD satellite navigation system
- Rear parking camera
- Heated, electrically adjustable front seats
- Leather upholstery
- Auto windscreen wipers
- Auto-dimming rear view mirror
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Cruise control
- Exceptional customer value
- On sale now, priced from £24,995
In the season for giving Lexus is introducing a new version of its IS sports saloon that comes laden with extra features at an exceptional value price.
In addition to the regular SE specification, the new IS 250 and 200d Advance models come equipped with a hard disc drive (HDD) satellite navigation system, rear parking camera, heated electrically adjustable front seats, front and rear parking sensors, cruise control, rain-sensing windscreen wipers and an auto-dimming rear view mirror.
It’s the kind of options tick-list that should add up to a hefty price premium, yet the new Advance IS 250 costs just an extra £340 compared its SE equivalent (£26,495 on-the-road), with the IS 200d coming in at an additional £130 (£24,995).
Even more appealing is the fact that, comparing like for like specifications, the V6 petrol-powered IS 250 is more keenly priced than the BMW 320i and 325i SE, with the IS 200d diesel – returning an official 134g/km CO2 emissions and 55.4mpg combined cycle fuel economy – offering better specification than the BMW 318d SE and the Audi A4 2.0 TDI 140 Technik.
Factor in Lexus’s unchallenged industry-leading customer service, and hallmark comfort, quality and refinement and the new IS Advance models become an even stronger proposition. The Lexus IS 250 and 200d Advance are on sale now.