- High-performance saloon, based on the second generation IS
- Launched with 417 bhp V8 engine
- Performance-tuned brakes, suspension and bodywork
- First use of Lexus’s “F” performance designation
- On sale in the UK from 2008 to 2013
The world’s largest custom car show celebrated the sporting side of Lexus at the weekend with five tuned and modified cars on display at the Tokyo Auto Salon.
Change for change’s sake is rarely worthwhile, particularly when you are dealing with such a well-defined concept as Lexus’s ultra-high performance IS F sports saloon. So it is that the new 2011 IS F differs from its predecessor in only a few well-thought-out details.
Sharper handling, new high-tech features and a cool new all-white interior lead the list of improvements and changes for Lexus’s ultra-high-performance IS F for 2010.
Humberside Police have taken delivery of a Lexus IS-F in order to make life more difficult than ever for those looking to travel to the region to commit crime.