- Lexus is transforming a traditional Parisian bakery into an ‘Extraordinary Boulangerie’ to celebrate the launch of the all-new LBX hybrid SUV
- The experience provides an exquisite selection of sensory and culinary experiences on a pastry baking theme,created by acclaimed chef, Mory Sacko
- The event will be held at La Verrière du Marais on 23 and 24 November
- This is the fourth and final event in Lexus’s series of pan-European pop-up experiences to mark the launch of the LBX
To celebrate the launch of the all-new LBX hybrid SUV, a landmark model for the brand, Lexus is transforming a traditional Parisian bakery into an ‘Extraordinary Boulangerie’ in a culinary immersive experience put together in partnership with renowned chef Mory Sacko.
The event will be held at La Verrière du Marais, 5 Rue Saint-Merri, Paris, 75004, from 23 – 24 of November, providing visitors with a chance to pause and recuperate from city life and experience omotenashi the core Lexus value of unparalleled hospitality, with a unique opportunity to experience the LBX through sight, touch, smell and taste.
The experience will mimic the process of baking from start to finish, with guests moving through the stages of proving, baking and tasting before they see the plat du jour, where the all-new LBX will be surrounded by dynamic lights that match the four different colours of the car.
The ‘Extraordinary Barkery’ is the fourth and final event in a series of Lexus immersive experiences held in Milan, London and Madrid during 2023, in which everyday moments were transformed into the ‘Extraordinary.’
The Lexus ‘Extraordinary Bakery’ experience
- A highly Instagrammable proving cabinet will surround guests in a collection of effervescent bubbles that simulate the light and fluffy effect of proving in baking.
- Next comes the baking stage, where guests will move through warm glows of light, while calming ASMR (autonomous sensory meridian response) sounds of crackling pastry will create an immersive, multi-sensorial experience.
- Guests will also be treated to a delectable choice of sweet and savoury foods, displayed on sushi conveyor belts.
Tommaso Grassi, Head of Communication and Customer Experience at Lexus Europe, comments: “It has been wonderful to see the LBX philosophy brought to life throughout this year’s pop-up event series, as an innovative way to introduce the new model and all it stands for to our European audience. We are excited to round it off with our final event in Paris: this time focused on luxury culinary immersion. Partnering with the acclaimed Mory Sacko has been the perfect match, as he is the ultimate figure in contemporary French cuisine, naturally intertwining his passion for Japanese culture. I’m confident that our Parisian and international audience will truly feel how the LBX makes Everyday moments Extraordinary, through our reimagined boulangerie.”
About the LBX:
The all-new, all-hybrid electric LBX is the smallest Lexus yet, but fully deserving of its status as a landmark model, one which breaks down the traditional luxury hierarchy and which will be a game-changer for the brand in Europe. As a new shape within Lexus’s well-established SUV line-up, it offers strong appeal to a younger audience and those who may not have considered a Lexus before.
About Mory Sacko:
Mory Sacko opened his fine-dining restaurant, MoSuke, in 2020 – blending his love for Japan and its culture with French and African cuisine. In 2021, MoSuke was awarded its first Michelin star.