Lexus hosted the launch party last night (26 October) for the Japan Week Festival, a celebration of London’s growing Japanese food, drink and cultural scene, which continues through to next week (1 November).
The event took place at the Lexus Takumi Townhouse in Covent Garden and provided guests with a preview of a range of pop-up experiences dedicated to Japanese design and craftsmanship, that are taking place during the week-long festival. The venue is inspired by the look and feel of a traditional Japanese house, and it will host activities and experiences which reflect the spirit of omotenashi (hospitality) which is central to the Lexus brand. They include: –
- Christoph Spiessens, a certified mindfulness coach and published author, leading free Lexus mindfulness taster sessions
- KANPAI saké tasting
- Ueshima Japanese coffee lounge.
- Tattoo artist Claudia de Sabe creating a water tiger mural
- Origami expert, Coco Sato, running free workshops
- Visitors will also see the craftsmanship and fine materials that Lexus applies to its cars, with the all-new NX450h+ plug-in hybrid electric SUV on display at the Takumi Townhouse.
For restaurants offers, please visit: https://www.japanweekfestival.co.uk/offers