- Lexus is the official automotive partner to the Ideal Home Show 2013
- Latest models displayed as part of the exhibition’s show house installations
- Full hybrid CT 200h hatchback forms part of the world’s first Quiet House concept, presented by Quiet Mark
- New IS sports saloon featured with the Low Cost Living House
- LFA supercar lines up outside the Princes Trust House, RX hybrid luxury SUV on view in the Technology Zone
- Lexus also sponsors Ideal Woman, the show’s programme of female-focused events and activities
The event provides a perfect preview for the all-new IS sports saloon, which arrives in the UK this summer. The new model is on view outside the Low Cost Living House, in keeping with the lower ownership bills that come courtesy of Lexus’s hybrid technology. The full hybrid IS 300h SE qualifies for zero annual road tax bills thanks to its 99g/km CO2 emissions, and customers will pay less at the pumps, too, with an official fuel consumption figure of 65.7mpg.
As well as being highly efficient, Lexus Hybrid Drive is also famously quiet and refined. This makes the Lexus CT 200h – the world’s only hybrid luxury compact hatchback – an ideal choice for the garage of the world’s first Quiet House. This new living concept has been pioneered by Quiet Mark, a not-for-profit trading arm of the Noise Abatement Society, to showcase quiet technology and ways of eliminating unwanted noise from everyday living environments.
Lexus is among the contributors to the project that have earned Quiet Mark’s distinctive purple ‘Q’ mark of approval for incorporating quietness into their products.
The RX 450h, Lexus’s luxury hybrid SUV, will be featured in the Technology Zone and the LFA supercar will be a major attraction outside the Prince’s Trust House.
Lexus is also the main sponsor of Ideal Woman section of the show, which will offer a wide range of female-focused attractions, including beauty treatments, catwalk presentations, fashion tips and a Champagne and Pamper Lounge. The new Lexus GS will be sharing the spotlight with the fashion models and Ideal Woman host Melinda Messenger.
More than half a million visitors are expected at the Ideal Home Show, which takes place from 15 March to 1 April at the Earls Court exhibition centre in London.