LEXUS BECOMES A MAIN SPONSOR OF THE 74TH VENICE INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
- Lexus underlines its commitment to cinema in a new partnership with one of the world’s leading film festivals
- Lexus Lounge to display two flagship models – the new LC coupe and LS saloon
- Fleet of 40 Lexus petrol-electric hybrid vehicles to carry celebrities and guests during the festival
- Annette Bening, President of the Jury, to arrive at the red carpet IN the new hybrid LS 500h
- Festival organised by the Venice Biennale, taking place on the Venice Lido from 30 August to 9 September
Lexus is proud to be a main sponsor of the 74th Venice International Film Festival, taking place on the Venice Lido from 30 August to 9 September. This first-time partnership with one of the world’s most prestigious film festivals is a further illustration of Lexus’s commitment to cinema, as highlighted by the annual Lexus Short Films series and its collaboration with Luc Besson’s science fiction blockbuster, Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets.
The heart of the brand’s presence at the festival will be the Lexus Lounge on the Biennale Terrace. Here, two flagship models, the new LC coupe and LS saloon, will be displayed. In addition, an all-hybrid fleet of 40 Lexus vehicles will be provided for VIP and guest transfers during the festival.
Annette Bening, President of the Jury, will arrive at the festival in the brand new LS 500h hybrid.
“We are proud to take part in such a prestigious event, capturing the attention of the world across 11 days,” said Luigi Lucà, Director of Lexus Italy. “We share many values with movie world. Just like actors and directors, we want to improve and refine our art every day, mixing style, elegance and attention to detail to convey unique emotions and create amazing experiences.”